At the end of a long and bloody road, the armies of the Farsight Enclaves stand poised to secure final victory over the Ork hordes. As Commander Farsight's audacious attack reaches a critical stage, an Ark of Omen and its attendant Balefleet erupt from the warp to shatter the balance of the conflict.
Thrown into a desperate fight for survival amidst a furious three-way war, the T'au are driven to take desperate measures. Their fighting retreat sees them forced to make planetfall on a world that O'Shovah vowed never to set foot upon again. With all other options exhausted, and foes closing in on all sides, the T'au begin a hit-and-run battle amongst the lifeless wastes and eerie ruins of Arthas Moloch itself.
Entangled by the galactic machinations of Vashtorr the Arkifane and his unholy servants, overrun by bellowing greenskin hordes and threatened by dark and insidious powers from beyond the veil, O’Shovah may face his final doom. Will aid reach him in time? Will the servants of the Dark Gods secure their diabolical prize? Or will this conflict reach an altogether darker and stranger end?
In this 104-page hardback book, you'll find:
– The ongoing narrative of Warhammer 40,000, with galaxy-shaking implications for the T’au
– An inspiring showcase of photography and battle scenes, featuring the armies fighting on Arthas Moloch
– Additional rules for using five factions in Boarding Actions – T’au Empire, Asuryani and Ynnari, Drukhari, Harlequins, and Adepta Sororitas
– Rules for playing Dark Depths games set in the unmapped underbelly of a space hulk, allowing you to mix-and-match eight board layouts
– Rules for playing Multiplayer Missions for three-to-four players, including 12 new missions
With this book, you will also receive a code to unlock Arks of Omen: Farsight content in Warhammer 40,000: The App.
You will need a copy of the Warhammer 40,000 Core Rules and Arks of Omen: Abaddon to use the contents of this book.