Get the ultimate guide to House Van Saar. This 128-page book features the definitive history of the House and rules for fielding the six different types of fighters available to House Van Saar – Primes, Augmeks, Archeoteks, Neoteks, Teks, and Subteks. It's ideal for fans of House Van Saar or anyone who wants to delve deeper into the dark side of the underhive. Inside this book you will find:
– House Van Saar History and Background: An expansive and extensive background on the creation and origins of House Van Saar and its development over six millennia.
– House Van Saar Gang List: All the rules you need in order to field a Van Saar Gang in games of Necromunda.
– Hangers-on and Brutes: Rules for hiring Hangers-on and Brutes for your Gang, including Van Saar-specific ones and for using them in games of Necromunda.
– Hired Guns: Rules for using Bounty Hunters, House Agents, and Hive Scum.
– Strong Alliances: Rules for forming alliances with three organisations that House Van Saar has connections with, including the Promethium Guild, Imperial Imposters, and House Catallus – the Noble House that backs the House of Artifice.
– Additional Rules: This section includes new and additional rules usable by House Van Saar gangs in games of Necromunda, providing Van Saar players a variety of options, including Skills, Abilities, and gang-specific terrain.
– Weapon Reference Chart: A comprehensive weapons reference chart for all weapons and wargear available to House Van Saar and their Allies.
– House Van Saar Gang Tactics: A D66 table of Gang Tactics for use in Scenarios.
– Dramatis Personae: Rules for hiring and using three brand-new Dramatis Personae characters in your games of Necromunda.
This is an expansion to Necromunda – you'll need a copy of the Necromunda Rulebook or the Necromunda: Dark Uprising Rulebook to use the contents of this book.